Each night I stare at the sky
the thousands of twinkling stars
and I imagine you there
dancing among the Moonbeams.

And the tears flow like rain
as I think of the time we were together
I am broken now, lost without you
But I know, the thing that will always connect us
are our Heartstrings

Friday, December 9, 2011

NO holiday spirit

I can't get into the spirit of the holidays this year. I know I have an excuse, but I still wanted to do something special for the kids. Don't think that's gonna happen.

The tree I ordered from Maine is still in the box and sitting by the back door. The new ornaments are in their box, and the gifts are in a pile unwrapped. To top it all off, my house looks like a bomb went off in it. DH brought my winter clothes down from the attic (finally) and dumped them out in the bedroom, I can't walk in there, however, the dogs love it and are dragging them into piles or around the house.

I think I need to give myself a pep talk, or more importantly to go meditate and see if I can ground and rejuvenate myself and get something done.

Blessings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs