Each night I stare at the sky
the thousands of twinkling stars
and I imagine you there
dancing among the Moonbeams.

And the tears flow like rain
as I think of the time we were together
I am broken now, lost without you
But I know, the thing that will always connect us
are our Heartstrings

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No Stories Today

Been a little down today, even had a few tears. Today is Ava Beth's 6th birthday, Been a month since I saw them, it is hard.

The good news is, their dad is letting me have them Thursday evening till Sunday. I hope he follows thru.

More good news. My sister-in-law will be here late tomorrow night. Actually, her husband, Bill's brother, is coming for a few days to help with wheat harvest. So Michelle is coming with him. Lucus, her youngest, who is just a little older than Rowdy, is coming also. We will have a joint birthday celebration for Lucus and Ava Beth Saturday night. (I need to get that cake done!)

Rowdy is excited to have his cousin here. The older boys will set up their tent for Rowdy and Lucus. Rowdy wants it close to the house so they can have electricity to watch movies lol. He is also planning on using the new popcorn machine (looks like a mini movie one) to make popcorn. They will also have hot dogs, pop, snow cones and probably cotton candy.  Can you tell Rowdy is my foodie?

The pool is almost full, full enough that Bill could make the connections. Of course, it will be a week or two before it is warm enough for me to get in. I am sure the kids will get in though. That is 1,500 gallons of cold well water, 60 degrees warm. Wonder if that is cold enough to keep the raccoons out? Hate to have the new liner shredded already.

Have a new housekeeper starting tomorrow, I hope. I have not been able to do ANYTHING since my fall, not like I can do anything anyway. This place is a mess, a pigsty, truthfully I am embarrassed to have a new housekeeper see it. Oh well.

Peace & Love

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like Rowdy will have a blast and his cousin too! Burrr that water does sound cold and it hasn't really been that hot here. Lucky you to have a housekeeper that will be one less thing for you to worry about! Don't worry what she'll think she wouldn't have a job if you could do it yourself. I hope you have a great weekend sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moonbeam(HEHE) OK I got that number for St Ann Clinic in Terre Haute it's 812-232-7447 it's free, you can get all your meds for free, people from IN, IL and KY can go there, you need a picture ID and your SS card. They even help with getting you surgery too. I hope this helps, I love you-hey would have IM'd you but your not showing up as my friend on FB :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I shot them an email, will let you know what I work out. You're a peach!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs