Each night I stare at the sky
the thousands of twinkling stars
and I imagine you there
dancing among the Moonbeams.

And the tears flow like rain
as I think of the time we were together
I am broken now, lost without you
But I know, the thing that will always connect us
are our Heartstrings

Friday, January 6, 2012

So Blond

Jessika was so blond, and not just in hair color. Here is a typical Jess story:

When she was in high school we had a terrible raccoon problem. Bill was talking about it to a friend, we were all in the kitchen and listening.

The friend stated it was time for Smith & Wesson.

To which Jess replied “What good will cooking oil do?”

 After we quit laughing I said “Jess your roots are showing”

She said “but Mom, I’m a natural blond” Nuff said

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs